Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

The end of another week...we're getting some much-needed rain here, but as usual, it's never enough. I am envious of anyone with a green lawn!



Admit it...you just HAD to tune in last Sunday night to the Britney Spears train wreck.

I'll take Kid Rock over Tommy Lee in a fight any day---gotta support my hometown boy!

You know that fall is near when baseball announcers start talking about 'less than 20 games left in the regular season.'

I will NEVER complain about another mailing solicitation from AARP again....this week I got a piece of junk mail for a senior assisted living center (at MY age!)

I can't wait for the 2009 IOC Session in Denmark. It's in October, which is more manageable for weather. When we were in Moscow and Singapore, the local ambulance was rolling up almost every other day to take folks to local hospitals.

Can't wait to read the Rosie O'Donnell book "Celebrity Detox"---it sounds like a gossipy read (especially after what she said about Baba Wawa this week.)

If there is one thing I can't stand it's someone who doesn't return emails---are you listening Sam Williams, President of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce?

How about an IOC Session in the United States? (hint hint)


We're back on Monday! See you then.