Friday, December 28, 2007

Closing it down for 2007-now on to 2008!

What a year it's been! I'm really humbled at all that's happened, and the support I've recived in the process. Of course, there will always be the ubiquitious person or two who thinks they can "spoil the party" (you know who you are), but overall, it's been a good year professionally.

I started to think about this journey that I am on, which started back in 1996. Being humble will get you everywhere. Being a jerk, well...

Caring for my husband supercedes anything I have ever done (or will do, for that matter.) He encouraged me to "keep at it." In a previous column, I mentioned that Ken was my cheerleader, shoulder to cry on and number one fan. He still is.

As we go into 2008, my message to you is to make your own memories, and most important, to make a difference. It's especially important in 2008.

Because, if we don't, we only have ourselves to blame.