Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

Darn....looking at some recent posts, I have had to correct spelling. As my friend in Jacksonville calls it, I have a case of "CRS" (and I will let you guess what that means!)



It's going to be a predicted 75 degrees on Tuesday. No, I am NOT going to switch on my air conditioning in December.

I was at the bookstore the other night, when a woman who had her two wild kids running out the door. One problem, they almost knocked me down into the street, in the path of an oncoming car. When I spoke up, she claimed I was being "rude." No Lady, what would have been rude is if I got hit and your lesson would have had you paying my medical bills.

What is it with Lexus drivers? They are some of the rudest people out on the road. I don't know who's worse: gramps driving his Buick 35 MPH on the interstate or a soccer mom driving an overpriced Lexus SUV.

Last year, Budweiser was selling special Chocolate bottles of beer. I can't find them this year. They used to sell it with the collectible beer stein. Have they discontinued it for this year? Anyone know?

Why all the fuss about the college bowl games this year? Be GRATEFUL your school GOT a bowl invite! (woof woof.)




Back on Monday, without the CRS!