Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Being Thankful

It is less than two weeks to Thanksgiving here in the United States. I've been thinking a lot about what I have had to be thankful for. Here are some of mine:



That I live in a country where I can write freely, without fear of harassment.

Friends who support what I do.

A loving husband watching over me in Heaven.

A roof over my head.

Having been able to travel the world and get a bit out of my comfort zone.

My good attitude---but it doesn't mean I will just walk away if you say or do something to hurt me.

My life outside the Olympic world...my subdivision board, and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel after a horrific year of losing the most important person in the world to me.

Hey, I am even grateful for the jerks, because they remind me of how never to act at an Olympic activity or Session. I have a saying: Life takes care of the villians.

A good cleansing laugh, the kind where you have tears running down your face and your tummy aching.


What are YOU grateful for?