Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

Brrrr....it's cold outside! Time for a hot chochlate, and a bit of FRT!




My neighbor already has their Christmas tree up. Looks like it's about time to decorate here too.

I don't get the adults who are obsessed with Hello Kitty. What's up with that?

Why can't some people park their cars head first? Some clown almost hit my car in the parking lot of Kroger tonight trying to park back end in.

I have seen some of those "fire in the hole" videos on YouTube. I don't think it's very funny. Where are the parents in these cases?

Barry Bonds has been indicted for lying to a federal grand jury. His home run record of 756* might be taken away. His next record could very well be a prison record for the next 30 years. We'll be discussing this on Monday. Just remember one thing: Hank did it on steak and eggs!

The December Ladies' Home Journal has the septuplets on the cover again. Enough already with these people. I am tired of hearing about them.



Monday's posting will be the last before we take a break in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Regular postings will resume November 29th.