Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday's Random Thoughts

How has your week been? Hopefully it was good. Next week I am out of town but will check in from time to time. Won't tell you where I am going, but let the guessing games begin!



I am the secretary for our homeowners association. The girl who works in the office at the management company has no clue when it comes to customer service. I've got a tree precipiously catching the top of a tree on my property. She says it's "not (her) problem." All I want is for someone to come out and look at where my neighbor's property line is so I don't encroach in case I have to call a tree removal service-or if my neighbor is responsible. What is it with people? Stay tuned.

I've got a minor beef with the human rights orgs-one in particular. We'll be discussing this in more detail next week.

MTV says they won't play Paula Abdul's new video. Remember when MTV used to play vids? Maybe they have passed their shelf life?

I don't like the new Cadillac Escalade commercial where the woman looks over at a bunch of guys and then floors the pedal. We just had a tragic accident recently with kids at an illegal drag race. What message is Cadillac saying to it's viewers? The wrong one!

What is the delay with "A Mighty Heart" not being on PPV or the cable channels? Too bad it did poorly at the theaters. It seems there is a delay on "PS I Love You" too.

If you have a US post office box to get your mail, renew your box now-I was told by my post office yesterday that rates are going up in May. Ditto about getting a new box if you haven't had one before.


See you next week---from a location due northeast. Start the guessing!