Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

The end of another week. Hope yours was as productive as mine was. AND, finally, some much needed rain!



Hockey season has resumed---go Thrashers and Red Wings.

Since the Braves are out of the playoffs, I'm pulling for the Phillies to go all the way and win the World Series.

Another passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight was told to change his clothing or get off the plane. The guy was wearing a t-shirt that said "Master Baiter." What is the problem with Southwest? Especially after it's president emailed employees a SECOND time reminding them they don't have a passenger dress code. Go fish.

Just what was it with people this week (both in-person and on line.) Did the Cranky Gene Store suddenly have a major expansion? As the Queen would say, I am not amused.(Nor am I impressed.)

Greetings to the CANADIANS who are reading me---thanks for the support! It's much appreciated!

The Simply Vera Vera Wang clothes that are at Kohl's---I'm getting some! My favorite is the purple skirt that is featured in the November issue of Glamour.

I am saving time (and frayed nerves!) by doing all my Christmas shopping on-line this year. To heck with the malls.



We're back on Monday! Have a great weekend.