Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Random Thoughts

I took it real easy this week. Probably too easy...I was in the gym only once this week. I hope my trainer isn't reading this! Rick will you forgive me?!?! Actually, I have a good excuse, with several meetings and running all sorts of errands. I know that is no excuse, but my mantra for next week is to do better!



Boo to my cable company for starting NHL Center Ice ONE MONTH LATE this year. They did the same thing when baseball season started; MLB Extra Innings also was one month late. There's nothing like this upset sport fan. Go Red Wings!

We've got neighbor pitted against neighbor in regards to water issues in our subdivision. I am on the board and trying to keep things cool. It's a challenge. Is this happening where you are?

I am proud to say I have NEVER watched an episode of American Idol.

Can't decide if I want to cook this year for Thanksgiving. The recepies in the November issue of Good Houskeeping look really good. I also subscribe to the UK edition of GH and we had an Anglo-American holiday last year. Little did I know...

The situation with Ellen DeGeneres and the dog is really sad. The kids in that house will remember this incident the rest of their lives. Kids just love pets. Why couldn't there have been some flexibility in this issue by the adoption agency?

A good site for clothes is www.netaporter.com---they will overnight deliveries to your residence and I have been pleased with the purchases from them so far. Their sale section has great bargains!

I just love that new show TMZ. Anytime Harvey Levin is guest-hosting Larry King Live, I make it a point to watch. Harvey should have his own talk show (or replace Larry who is a dinasaur.)

If the Cleveland Indians get to the World Series, I am counting on an email from a buddy up there saying "I told you so!"

I am not nervous yet about friends that will be going to Beijing next year. Check back with me in about six months.

Can anyone figure out this Britney mess? You need a scorecard!



You know where to go, come Monday!